Welcome to the “Best Of” Lynchburg!
Cast Your Votes Now!
Finalist Round concludes September 25th.
How the Process Works:
- Within each category, you’ll see a drop down menu of options to vote for; select your choices.
- A Few Guidelines:
- One ballot per person (e-mail address), per day please.
- Vote for as many or as few categories as you would like, as our new ballot allows you to navigate through different pages seamslessly.
- You MUST submit your name and e-mail address with entry to validate your ballot.
- Once the initial voting / nomination period ends on August 31, 2017 results are added up and double-checked for fraudulent voting or obvious abuse (those votes are then removed).
- The finalist round will consist of business receiving top level votes received in their respective categories. These businesses will move into the finalist round for additional voting that runs from September 1 through September 25, 2017. Our contest winners will be those receiving the most votes overall for the entire duration of the contest.
- The ballot will contain the Top 10 entrants from the Nomination round, but in the event of a tie, the ballot will include more than the standard 10 entrants.
Voting in the “Best Of”Lynchburg is a great way to support the places you frequent and the community individuals you love. In order to find out who is the best, we completely rely on you—our readers. So, vote away and spread the word!
Click below to vote Now!
If you are a business, organization or individual participating in the Readers’ Choice Awards, please see the tool kit we have created to aid you in promoting the voting process. View Best of Winners 2016-2017
If you have any questions, please contact Web Marketing and Promotions Manager, Kathryn Kelly – email@example.com.