Welcome to the “Best Of” Lynchburg!
Cast Your Votes and Nominations Now for The Best of Lynchburg!
The first round of Voting/Nominations run from July 15th through August 31st
The top 15 with most votes July 15th through Aug 31st move to finalist round.
Your nomination WILL count as a vote,
Note in order to receive votes you must be nominated.
How the Process Works:
- Within each category, you’ll see a drop down menu of options to vote for; select your choices.
- If you don’t see the business or individual you would like to vote for, write in the name as a nomination; this will then add them to the list of those available to receive votes (your nomination will also count as a VOTE for them).
- A Few Guidelines:
- One ballot per person (e-mail address), per day please.
- Nominees MUST be in the CORRECT Category in order to be counted.
- Vote for as many or as few categories as you would like, as our new ballot allows you to navigate through different pages seamslessly.
- You MUST submit your name and e-mail address with entry to validate your ballot.
- Once the initial voting / nomination period ends on August 31, 2017 results are added up and double-checked for fraudulent voting or obvious abuse (those votes are then removed).
- The finalist round will consist of business receiving top level votes received in their respective categories. These businesses will move into the finalist round for additional voting that runs from September 1 through September 25, 2017. Our contest winners will be those receiving the most votes overall for the entire duration of the contest.
- Any and all Lynchburg businesses and individuals can be featured in our “drop-down menu.” If your choice is not listed in our drop-down menu, simply “write in” your selection in the nomination space provided. Your nomination WILL count as a vote, and the nominations will be updated within 48 hours to reflect the “write in” nomination. Please keep in mind that we receive thousands of write-ins daily and that write-ins will not immediately appear in the ballot.
Nominations for the “Best Of”Lynchburg is a great way to support the places you frequent and the community individuals you love. In order to find out who is the best, we completely rely on you—our readers. So, vote away and spread the word!
Click below to vote Now!
If you are a business, organization or individual participating in the Readers’ Choice Awards, please see the tool kit we have created to aid you in promoting the voting process. View Best of Winners 2016-2017
If you have any questions, please contact Web Marketing and Promotions Manager, Kathryn Kelly – email@example.com.