Recognizing The Companies, Services, Programs And People That Bring Success And Vibrancy To Lynchburg’s Business Community
What makes a company successful? Its people? Its profits? Its impact? We consider it a combination of these factors, and we’re fortunate to have many successful businesses here in Lynchburg that put our region on the map economically, make our communities more dynamic and set the precedent of what the future of business will look like for our region. To recognize the companies bringing success and vibrancy to the Hill City, we’re pleased to bring you the Best Of Business Awards.
With these awards, we highlight the services that companies use and trust to perform their day-to-day operations, the businesses that are excelling in their industries, the venues and events that make meetings and networking effective, the top professional development programs for taking careers to the next level and the individuals exuding professionalism, innovation and influence throughout their companies and communities.
The Fine Print:
- Nominations begin November 1 and end November 29, 2019. Voting starts November 30 and runs through December 17, 2019.
- Clicking “Nominate” Counts as a VOTE.
- One ballot per person (e-mail address), per day please.
- Vote for as many or as few categories as you would like, as our new ballot allows you to navigate through different pages seamlessly.
- You MUST submit your name and e-mail address with entry to validate your ballot.
- Results will be revealed in the April/May 2020 Issue of Lynchburg Business Magazine.